welcome!!

After more than 10 years of salon work throughout the UK and Sydney I am very excited to start working for myself as K C Creative. By working from home at your place or mine, I can give you my full attention without rushed appointment times and distractions from other clients. Therefore I can enjoy my work and you can enjoy the benefits of a happy and dedicated hairdresser! Even more exciting is my move up the coast to the beautiful Byronshire area where I will be based at Suffolk Park.



Saturday, February 19, 2011

Open for business!

I have arrived in Byron and am open for business.
Introductory offer! Ladies cut & blowdry only $40
untill the end of March, Please quote this offer to recieve discount.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just left a message on your answering machine about an appointment this week, I hope your enjoying the bay, I moved here from Oxford 4 years ago and thought you had a familiar sounding accent. Cant wait to meet you!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen cut and dyed my hair recently in the comfort of my own home in Byron Bay. I would recommend Karen for anyone that was looking for affordable and quality hairdressing. My partner said it was the best hair cut he'd had!!

    Karen, could I please change my booking to the 16th of April for the two of us and my flatmate also needs a cut and color, does this work for you?

    ReplyDelete